Looking for the best questions to ask a girl on the first date? The most important thing is to strike a balance between questions that she’ll enjoy and questions that allow you to get to know her better. Check out the best 20 questions to ask a girl and you may get to know her faster than you think.
With the help of the best questions to ask a girl on a date, you can sometimes get the most revealing answers. While a direct question about her values might throw her off, these fun questions will keep the conversation interesting and engaging.
1. How would you describe a truly successful relationship?
2. Which end of the spectrum are the men you date? Are they macho or sensitive?
3. Have you ever gone out with a guy who was a handful?
4. Which person would you say has influenced your life the most so far?
5. If you chose any career or profession for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
7. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
8. What do you dislike most in dating? Once I know, I’ll be sure to avoid it!
9. What was the best experience of your teen years?
10. If you won a million dollars but you had to donate all of it to a charity, what would that be?
11. If your best friend told you that they had been abducted by aliens, would you believe them?
12. What was your biggest accomplishment before you entered your freshman year?
13. What’s your biggest celebrity crush?
14. Would you ever become the subject of a reality show? How would you pitch it?
15. What are your biggest turn offs about the opposite sex?
16. What happens on a regular girls night out with your friends?
17. What’s your favorite joke (or the thing you find funniest)?
18. What is one thing you own that you would never sell?
19. Is there any song you’re embarrassed to have on your smartphone right now?
20. What should I know about you that I wouldn’t think to ask about?
Even if you’re very anxious to hear and analyze all her answers, don’t forget to keep a conversation going. Avoid turning your date into an interview and don’t get annoyed if you can’t squeeze in all the best 20 questions to ask a girl in just one conversation.
Pick your favorite questions and let them enter the discussion organically. Don’t get too focused on the order of the best questions to ask a girl on the first date and pay attention to her answers. Some of them might lead to even more interesting questions that come up on the spot.