Neon colors are no longer considered a faux pas in fashion. Fashionphiles can experiment with the endless palette of colors during the season, creating real outfit masterpieces. Try neon colored accessories, clothes as well as nail art, but apply the following tips not to go OTT with the strong colors.
– Wearing bright colors can be risky if you’re not trying to ameliorate the appearance with neutral and simple colors. Black and white as well as beige and khaki are perfect choices, for example if you have an acid green or electric blue top, choose black skinny jeans.
– Accessories are also very important, one neon colored piece in your outfit is enough to create the proper atmosphere, don’t spoil it with hoops and bangles.
Choose neutral colored earrings, simple fantasy jewelry or minimal style silver stud earrings; these will match your vivid outfit.
– Neon colored dresses on the other hand are really enchanting if you pair them with cork wedges and a white bag. Pink, yellow as well as neon orange dresses are perfect for summer, these will highlight your mood.
– Wearing neon on the lower half of our body is easier because bright colors are not close to your face. Put on neon tights and pair them with a simple classic black dress, wear black shoes and the image is complete. The tights will give a vivid aspect to your outfit.
– If you’re rather shy to wear neon colors, try it on a clutch or a purse small or medium-sized, it’s perfect for accessorizing a monochromatic outfit.
– Place the neon piece of clothing on the favorite part of your body, because it will immediately attract other’s attention. Avoid wearing it on your thickest part if you’re blessed with curvaceous hips and rich bosom.
Brighten up your mood and enjoy neons.