Girls with an athletic, sporty body shape have several options to choose the best bikinis.
– The keyword is balance in order to be as feminine as possible. Women with small bust tend to have a sporty figure and wider shoulders. That’s why it is important to camouflage their proportion.
– Different, smaller or larger prints will be of great help when emphasizing your small bust. Choose bikini tops that create the illusion of a larger bust. Swimsuits that are ruched, with underwires right at the bust area can make your busts look larger. The more complex a pattern is around your bust the more accentuated they seem. Triangle-top bikinis are a must for you. You’ll look fabulous in them.
– An athletic figure lacks curves, why not create them artificially. Feminine bikinis with little ties, bows, belts or other small details can give the appearance of having refined curves. Wear them frequently to give definition to your thighs and bottom.
– You can easily emphasize curves by wearing a bottom that is gathered on the side, moreover if it’s bright colored, your toned hips will look sporty still wonderful in them.
The apple shape often implies problems with the tummy and large breasts. That’s why it is important to take into consideration these factors.
– In this case we should not deal with emphasizing the upper half of the body. However to make these strengths more attractive, wear tops that have a darker color. Halter-top swimsuit matches your body shape perfectly. These will support your larger bust more effectively. If you don’t want to wear dark colors, try vivid ones, but avoid strapless bikinis and triangle-tops that would reveal too much skin.
– Accentuate your cleavage with a V-cut, don’t look too cheeky just attractive. – Spandex and Lycra are great inventions in the case of apple shaped women. These will make you look way slimmer especially if it’s paired with a little, decent belt.
– The mono-type bikini will only make you look larger, that’s why choose decent patterns, as little flowers and polka dots. Grecian style swimsuits will look amazingly on you.
Women with pear body shape tend to have larger bums and wide hips. It is a fact that there’s no need to fake curves, your shape gives you enough definition in the hip area. That’s why you the perfect swimsuit must draw the attention to the upper half.
– Tops that immediately grab the attention of others work perfectly for your shape. Choose patterned and vivid colored ones on top and dark colored more simple ones for the bottom. Halter necks catch the eyes, shifting the attention from your buns to your bust.
– High cut shorts will elongate your legs and won’t spoil the overall image. You’ll notice that you seem slimmer wearing these than side-stringed ones.
If your body shape combines different elements, choose those tips that match your features.