Getting rid of pimples overnight is impossible. There is no way you can make it go away this quickly. What you can do is improve it’s appearance and make it fade in just a few days. If you take care of it properly it will clear up in a jiffy.
Sebaceous glands produce sebum. During puberty the production of sebum can increase because of the hormonal changes going inside our bodies. The pores become blocked by the sebum and the bacteria trapped inside gets infected and a red swollen pimple appears.
To get rid of pimples and prevent them from developing you need to :
– use mild face cleansers to get rid of the sebum on your face
– exfoliate your skin using a facial scrub to remove dead skin cells that can cause pores to clog.
– remove your makeup at night time
– don’t touch your face with your hands all the time because your hands carry on bacteria and you will transfer the bacteria onto your face
– eat healthy because a well balanced diet will keep your skin looking good and healthy.
If a pimple appears clean your face using salicylic based facial cleanser, use a clay based face mask and apply a spot treatment only on your pimple.
The spot treatment will dry the pimple out after a few days of proper application of the treatment.
We are all humans so we all get pimples once in a while, so stay calm and wait for them to heel.