These tiny black spots can give us many headaches. Especially because it is so hard to get rid of them. Blackheads are in fact visible signs of skin problems. Clogged pores and dead cells can make our skin look dull and lifeless.
Read on these useful tricks to clean blackheads from your the nose.
– The nose is one of the most frequent areas where blackheads might appear. That’s why it is easier to prevent their occurrence than eliminate them. Use masks and scrubs specially designed for this skin problem.
– Apply it to your cleansed face so that it can penetrate into your pores. Wash it off with warm water in order to remove excessive oil from your nose.
– The key to a healthy skin is persistence and a good skin routine. If you are eager to get rid of black- and whiteheads you should apply the following natural scrub to your face.
– Mix sugar with any kind of vegetable oil. Do this until the sugar melts. Scrub your face with it especially on the critical zones – the nose and apple of the cheeks.
-If you add a few drops of lemon juice, you might even do a greater favor to your complexion. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat it weekly to scrub off dead cells.
– If you don’t want chemical and medical blackhead remover methods, try steaming your face regularly. A hot steam bath for your complexion can be really useful as it will soften your pores and make you feel relieved from toxins.
– Use chamomile tea for steaming – pour hot water into large bowl, add some herbs or essential oils, bend above the hot steam and cover your head with a towel.
– Stay under for 20 minutes then carefully wipe off your face with a clean towel or cloth. Be careful don’t exaggerate with this habit, since it can dehydrate your skin – once a week would be enough for guaranteed result.
– Essential oils are great for blackheads! Mix 2 drops of lavender oil with rose hip seed oil. Then mix it with 2 drops of jojoba oil. Apply it to your face and leave it for 20 minutes. These ingredients will protect your pores from the appearance of new blackheads. Moreover it can sooth and cleanse your complexion from inflammation, bruises and infections.
– Honey can be also used as a natural remedy for skin problems. Warm a couple of tablespoons of honey in a bowl. Apply it to the affected spots, leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Finally rinse it off with lukewarm water.