Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 29 Aug 2019 by yashpal
From a classic tuxedo to a badass blazer to casual outfits to some traditional wears, a man must own these things in his wardrobe. Apart from that some stylish shoes, sunglasses and even a watch is an essential item of a man’s clothing. Men’s watches have become upgraded as per style today. Many watches for man are available online easily, where you can choose from the many. A range of them has been brought into the online market, from the best brands to those that are pocket-friendly. These are the kinds of watches that a man must have in his wardrobe-
1. Dress watch: This is the best kind of men’s watches that suit a formal occasion. Many of these watches don’t have a seconds hand and has to be proportioned to a wearer’s wrist. As it has to be worn on a dress, it must be thin enough to slip in and out of the shirt cuff. A simple design is generally the best kind of men’s watch to opt for. The dial and bezel shouldn’t be ornamented with the preferable white, black or metallic face.
2. Field watch: Field men’s watches have a rugged look with a stainless steel case. Modern field watches have PVD coatings or titanium built. These watches are readable even in low light situations. Thus, it will have a high contrasting black dial with white numerical printed on it. The canvas or leather bands were made so that they could be swapped off if damaged.
3. Aviator watches: Aviator men’s watches are a class apart that will redefine your style quotient. They have a black face with white numbers printed on them that makes it easy for you to look at the time irrespective of the lighting conditions outside. They also have a chronograph. In certain watches, the numerical are luminous so that they shine, allowing one to see the time. A pusher or a reset seconds hand is also available in many of the designs.
4. Dive watches: If you do a lot of water sports and spend time underwater such as swimming or diving, the dive men’s watch is perfect for you. These watches help one keep a track of time even underwater. They have silicone or rubber bands, which make them waterproof. They are water-resistant up to 100m underwater. A dive bezel rotates counter-clockwise with a tough mineral glass watch crystal. A stainless steel or titanium casing helps it from water erosion. The longer the band, the more it becomes fit for a bulky dive approach.
5. Racing watches: These are exotic and much colourful with a ranging style option to choose from. They have a tachymeter that makes time and distance calculations, a reset button and a chronograph. These watches are ideal for those who are in the field of racing. It helps them calculate the exact time, even in seconds accurately.
These men’s watches are ideal to be stocked in your wardrobe.