Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
Rank: #1 -
Rank: #2 -
Rank: #3 -
Rank: #4 -
Rank: #5 -
18 Feb 2012
I need tips on losing weight.. well i dont know if i have to lose any (opinions?) but i atleast don't want to gain any. I'm hoping to become a model, im not over weight (im a bit under weight - 93 pounds & ill be 15 in June) But I want to develop a model's body, so that one day i could become one.. suggestions on what foods to eat, and what ones to avoid?? And exercises? (I dont have a gym anywhere nearby). Any suggestions on if i should try & lose weight?? Thanks so much anyone who answers! ?
Posted on 18 Feb 2012
1. You shouldn't try and lose weight, you are already thin as it is, even more so than most healthy models (http://www.listal.com/list/thin-and-healthy-models ) There's nothing wrong with gaining weight, don't forget, in photoshoots, the retoucher often times retouches the body to look thinner or the bone structure to be literally unattainable.
2. I'm glad you realize that you're underweight...do you know that being underweight is just as dangerous, maybe more so than being overweight. The dangers could be: • Anemia and Nutrient Deficiencies
• Bone loss and osteoporosis
• Heart irregularities and blood vessel diseases
• Amenorrhea (loss of periods for women)
• Increased vulnerability to infection and disease
• Delayed wound healing
• Death due to lack of nutrients for body to properly function
• Lethargy – no energy
• Loss of muscle bulk
• Loose, elastic skin
None of these will help you if you want to be a model.
I think people often forget that it takes more than just a pretty body or face to be a model. Not only is their skin flawless without makeup (which is achievable if you put all your efforts on skincare rather than weight reduction), they also are able to pose and have multiple looks. If you only have one look in every photo, it just won't cut it. Constantly staring into the distance or always having your mouth opened is not good. When it comes down to it, You can be pretty, but not model material. So , if you truly want to be a model, you should work on more important things, like take modeling classes, work on a portfolio, take care of your skin, etc. Your body needs all the nutrients it can get, but if you want an honest opinion from me, I would suggest you eat according to the food pyramid, take vitamins for your skin, hair , and nails , and exercise like the average person would 40 minutes for 3 days per week, youtube pilates at home, or whatever, mainly to tone or cardio workouts should suffice.
Ok, ill try doing that.. thank you so much!(:
Voulez-vous être coincé avec un sac à main lancel traditionnel
Gorgeous Sword Art Online Asuna Yuuki Wedding Dress
Imagine A Woman... by SK Bouvier
How To Study in Style
copyright © 2013 becomegorgeous.com