Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
Rank: #1 -
Rank: #2 -
Rank: #3 -
Rank: #4 -
Rank: #5 -
24 Feb 2012
For instance whn i first out it on in the morning it looks wonderful and about 2 hours later its looks like it all wiped off.!
Posted on 24 Feb 2012
Have u tryed using a primer ? Smashbox do a good range of primers. Use your primer before you apply foundation. Maybe get a foundation thats made to last longer. I bought a foundation by Maybeline last week and its absoulutly brillient. It lasts a full 15 hours and applys evenly and smooth ((plus it doesnt break your purse)) I would definetly recommend it. Finsih off with a translusent powder to give your foundation a matte finish and to help it stay on longer. I use a powder by smashbox and it works well for me but u can get one cheap at the body shop that works just as well. Hope this helps ^_^
Posted on 25 Feb 2012
yeah you should get a powder foundation to finish and set the foundation you used. :) I love the one from LOREAL( bare naturals mineral foundation powder ).
There are quite a few options! :)
1. Use an oil free moisturizer before putting makeup on. It will prevent your skin from producing a lot of oil, which ruins makeup.
2. Use a tissue, toilet paper, or oil-blotting papers a few times throughout the day to absorb oil. You could also apply a bit more foundation after blotting the oil.
3. Use a primer or BB cream ("blemish balm" or "beauty balm" moisturizer) before putting your makeup on.
4. Use a translucent powder or "finishing" powder after your foundation. It will set the foundation and make it last a lot longer.
You could even do all of those! It would be a lot of work, but you'd probably have perfect makeup throughout the day. lol
Hey I have very oily skin and I found these tricks and products help.
1. Use a mattifying cream before foundation (I use the one from Essence it is super cheap and works well)
2. Use a primer it makes the foundation last a lot longer
3. Use a make up sponge to apply foundation, for me it allows me to apply the foundation a lot better and deeper into my skin
4. A powder is crucial
Hope that this helps
Posted on 29 Feb 2012
make up setter, moisturiser, or putting hairspray over works (sounds weird but it helps) (:
Posted on 18 Sep 2012
I think you just have to keep it up,and continuously put it on again,or you can see some details on some skin care online sites.Good luck.
follow your heart, darling
Voulez-vous être coincé avec un sac à main lancel traditionnel
Gorgeous Sword Art Online Asuna Yuuki Wedding Dress
Imagine A Woman... by SK Bouvier
copyright © 2013 becomegorgeous.com