Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
Rank: #1 -
Rank: #2 -
Rank: #3 -
Rank: #4 -
Rank: #5 -
13 Apr 2012
I've been breaking out a lot lately and I don't know how to get rid of the pimples. It's getting really bad. For the first time in my life, I have pimples on my cheek.....my forehead and chin are covered. My chest and back are also breaking out. Are there any products that will help but not cost a lot?
Posted on 13 Apr 2012
wash daily.... i use proactiv and use it every day.... also a back scruber works
Proactive sucks...just saying. It'll make you break out worse. I've tried it and ended up throwing it in the trash! It literally made me cry cuz it just made me break out more. I use this Minty creme that's green that I found at Dollar General and it actually works for me. Idk what it's called though. ha,sorry. :/
I use Proactive. It's amazing. It works really well for me.
umm, you need to shop smart and think for a bit. Since you said, you never really had pimples or anything on your face all that much, it may have occurred because of recent things. 1. Stress 2. Diet changes 3. Facial Products used
When you're going to buy facial products you need to look for items with the ingredient salycic acid (don't worry, it's in most facial products that help with acne and it is the main ingredient in proactive). I suggest getting a foaming cleanser and a toner with these things. Get an exfoliator with microbeads, and a vitamin C serum (CVS Lumene is a great one for 4 dollars)
Not touching your face as often, keeping it from getting too oily, will help. I've never used proactive, but when I get any sort of pimple on my face, I use products like the neutrogena cleansing soap bar with salycic acid (around 2 dollars) , a salycic acid toner (lumene), and the neutrogena spot treatment and it works in a couple of days.
Posted on 14 Apr 2012
There are tons of natural masks and facial cleansers you can use for clearing your skin, such as olive oil, and mix it with other ingredients like sugar or salt for an all natural scrub, works wonders! These are things you can find in your kitchen or buy for super cheap and doesn't contain all those weird ingredients. Also, washing your face day and night is super important and don't touch your face with dirty hands!
use proactiv .its really effective ,well if you don't want to spend too much money then rub garlic on your face at first it feels like skin is burning but it reduces pimple ..try it
Posted on 20 Apr 2012
Thanks everyone =) I think I'm going to try proactive, or maybe skin id
Posted on 21 Mar 2013
Ice is one of the cheapest but most effective way to get rid of pimples. You may wrap the ice with towel and apply it on your face. You may also speak with Eric Schweiger, M.D. He is well known as one of the country’s leading acne experts. He may help you with your acne concerns. You may also check out http://www.clearclinic.com/ for the best in skin care.
Posted on 29 Apr 2013
Some tips to remove acne without spending a lot of money.
• Cucumber is one of the easiest and refreshing treatments used for the treatment of acne and to refresh up the skin. It makes our skin feel looking young. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off.
• Paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal can be used on facial skin to treat the acne. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day.
• Tomato can also be used for the treatment of blackheads and to open the pores of the skin. Cut the tomato and rub it on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
• Make a paste of nutmeg (jaiphal) with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. This works as a wonderful ointment. Pimples disappear without leaving a mark.
• Egg whites are also used to get rid of acne. Apply it on face and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning.
There's nothing like greatness
follow your heart, darling
Gorgeous Sword Art Online Asuna Yuuki Wedding Dress
Imagine A Woman... by SK Bouvier
copyright © 2013 becomegorgeous.com