Hands that are neglected will show it and the hands are one of the first things that are noticed. Proper hand care is important for the health as well as for aesthetics.
Taking good care of your hands is just as important as taking
care of the rest of your body.
Your hands are always on display since they are almost all the time uncovered and this is why it is necessary to keep them in good condition.
Hands and nails that are not kept in good condition look aged and make you feel uncomfortable as well.
To keep your hands looking good you'll need to:
- wear rubber gloves when you are washing dishes, using chemicals
around the house because the detergents may cause dry skin
- use a hand scrub to remove all the dead skin cells from your
hands at least once a week
- use a brush to clean the dirt from under your nails
- wash the hands with antibacterial mild soap to prevent your
hands from becoming dry
- moisturize your hands a few times a day in order to keep them
- drink plenty of water to keep your skin and body hydrated
eat healthy so your body can
get the nutrients it needs to keep the skin looking healthy
get your manicure
done or do it yourself regularly to keep your nails
looking good. A nice manicure completely changes the appearance of
the hand, even if it is one of the simplest manicures
- massage your hands once in a while to promote better blood
Remember that your hands are one of your most prized possessions and one of the first things people will notice about you so remember to always keep your hands and nails clean and in good condition.
- wash the hands with antibacterial mild soap to prevent your hands from becoming dry