Here are some great tips for your wedding makeup, especially if you want to do it yourself, to look beautiful and make it last longer.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. This is the day that you will remember for the rest of your life so you need to look at your best.
Here are some tips for the perfect wedding makeup:
It is highly recommended to get a professional makeup artist to do your wedding makeup - they will know how to hide your flaws and enhance your features because you need to look at your best on those wedding photos, don't you?
Prep your face and get a rejuvenating facial done about two or three days before the wedding.If you still decide to do your makeup yourself here are some tips to get it done properly:
- Before you apply your foundation use a primer. This will make your face smooth and keep make-up on for longer.
- Set your foundation with a loose powder to avoid a shiny-looking skin caused by the camera flash.
- Use a soft, natural hued powder blush over a cream blush - to make it last longer.
- For your eye makeup use a primer and then apply the eyeshadow with brushes to get the prefect finish.
- Curl your eyelashes starting at the base of your upper lash and working your way to the tips. This will give your eyelashes a nice curl rather than having them sitting straight up. If you don't have very defined eyelashes apply a few single fake eyelashes to enhance your eyes.
- Wear a waterproof mascara. This day will be a very emotional day for you so you want your mascara on your lashes not on your face.
- Opt for transfer-resistant lipstick because you will be kissing a lot of people. Use a primer before you put on your lipstick so it will stay on for longer.
- Use your favorite perfume, don't try something new on your wedding day because you might not like it. Be careful not to wear something too strong or too much.