To look more youthful with makeup you need to know how to apply makeup properly and opt for a more natural look. Here are some tips to help you look younger with makeup!
We all know how versatile makeup can be - makeup can someone
appear younger or even older. In order to look more youthful with
makeup you need to know how to apply makeup properly and opt for a
more natural look. Here are some tips to help you look younger with
- clean your face and moisturize using products especially designed for your skin type
- exfoliate regulally and moisturize well before you apply makeup
- use facials regularly to improve your skin and promote better blood circulation
- use as little makeup as possible - don't overload your face with layers and layers of makeup because you will only get the opposite effect
- use concealer to cover up blemishes and apply a foundation that matches your skin tone.
- apply loose powder to set the foundation, but sparingly and
apply only to T-zone (forehead, nose, chin)
- use a soft shade eye pencil instead of a liquid eyeliner because it will create a softer look
- use a white eyeliner pencil to the waterline to make the eyes appear bigger and brighter
- apply eyeshadow in warm tones like peach, lavender, etc
- use a little bit of shimmer on your cheekbones to make the skin look dewy
- do not use dark matte lipstick use a clear lip gloss instead
- always keep your hair in good condition because it will complete your youthful appearance
It is very important to take care of your skin in order to prevent and combat wrinkles and fine lines. Use eye creams and moisturizers every day. Eat healthy because your skin will look healthy too if it gets all the nutrients and vitamins it needs. Exercise and drink plenty of water to hydrate your skin.
Remember that smoking and unhealthy foods can have a negative effect over your skin, speeding up aging. So get rid of all the bad habits in your life and embark in a new healthy lifestyle to maintain your youthful appearance.