Smokey eyes makeup really enhances the eyes. Here are the steps for how to get the smokey eyes effect.
Smokey eyes have always been a great choice in makeup if you were looking to bring out your eyes.
The key to obtain smokey eyes stays in proper blending of the colors, to mix light base colors with dark colors to create the smokey eyes effect.
To obtain this sexy look you should follow these steps:
1. apply foundation, under eye concealer and powderto create a
2. apply a primer to your lid - an eyeshadow base that will bring out more intense colors and will keep eye makeup from smudging or smearing.
3. apply the eyeliner to the base of the lashes, you can make the line as thick as you wish, just make sure the line is thicker at the outer corner of the eye.
4. apply powder shadow over your lid and into your crease, blending the color up and outwards.
5. use an eyebrow pencil to make your eyebrows more defined that will frame your smokey eyes beautifully.
6. the blush you need to use should be barely noticeable on your cheekbones, so that your makeup won't look too heavy, so choose soft natural shades.
7. make sure you blend the color into the lash line so that the eyeliner doesn't show as much. Apply two coats of volumizing mascara and the effect will be amazing.
Remember when applying strong, dark makeup on the eyes don't apply strong makeup on your lips - focus on just one of the two not both, so keep lips nude and natural looking.
If you happen to have made a mistake, fix it with a q-tip and a little makeup remover - when correcting your makeup try to avoid oil-based formulas, as these can break down your eye makeup and ruin it.