Give your hair a well-deserved break from hot styling tools and try these easy no-heat curls! All you need is a bunch of bobby pins, a mist of hairspray and minimal skill to nail down the look!
1. Start by creating a part in your hair and make sure it's nice and straight.
Tip! To make sure your no-heat curls last longer, work styling mousse into damp hair prior to drying.
2. Pick up a thin strand of hair next to your part, smooth it out and roll it up between your thumb and index finger.
3. Secure it with two criss-crossed bobby pins to double the holding power.
Continue to roll all of your hair strand by strand and make sure to pick up thin pieces at once if you hair goes past your shoulder.
4. After all your hair is rolled, mist generously with hairspray.
5. You can sleep on the rolls overnight or leave your curls to set a couple of hours before taking out the bobby pins.
Hair by Laura Popovici for BecomeGorgeous.com
For more hair tutorials make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!