Want to get rid of cellulite, or just prevent it? Here are some tips to help you reduce the appearance of your cellulite and the top anti-cellulite foods, fruit and vegetables you should consume every day in the battle against cellulite.
Over 90% of women have to deal with the nasty cellulite at one
point of their life. While there's no quick fix for
cellulite, there are things you can do to prevent it
or reduce its appearance.
There are certain foods that help reduce the size of fat cells that you should include into your anti-cellulite diet plan. But you should also know that a diet is not enough to prevent or reduce cellulite - a healthy and active lifestyle, a good nutritional plan and massages are the best way to get rid of cellulite, or at least diminish its unaesthetic aspect.
What you eat every day can influence our mood, health and of course figure.
That's why include the foods from the following list into your daily eating habits - your anti-cellulite diet plan.
Fruits and vegetables are considered real cellulite busters especially:
- Fresh vegetables are must have in this diet plan. Foods rich in
fiber are the best option to prevent and reduce the appearance of
Opt for spinach, red cabbages, carrots, potatoes, cucumber and onions.
- Try to consume fruits raw and whole, rather then squeezed, because regardless of the fruit and the method used for juicing, the most diverse and intact collection of nutrients comes through the whole fruit!
- Due to the high content of vitamin C, these also contribute to collagen production - that will make your skin firm and supple, and will also prevent wrinkles.
- Fruits as pineapple, mangoes, oranges, papaya and grapefruits are also rich in fibers and minerals vital for the healthy functioning of the body.
- Consume lots of fruits from the berry family, starting from blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, cranberries and blackcurrant.
All these greens contain the highest amount of antioxidants, that enhance the detox process in the battle against cellulite.
These are the basic anti-cellulite foods that contain phytochemicals, vital ingredients to offer protection from free radicals - these are the worst enemies of our body, since they are the main contributors to fat storage and premature aging.