Read on the benefits of many celebrity's diet, the Master Cleanser Lemonade diet, also followed by Beyonce.
For those of you who still aren't familiar with Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet, let's see the benefits and principles of this very popular detox diet.
This diet is based on a very simple element - lemons. At its origins, this diet was first introduced by Stanley Burroughs in The Master Cleanser, first published in 1976.
Beyonce shed 20 pounds for the movie 'Dreamgirls' with the Master Cleanser lemonade diet.
During 10 to 14 days, your only source of energy would be lemonade made with freshly squeezed lemon juice, purified (non-fluoridated) water, grade-B maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. In addition, you can drink each morning a salt-water flush or a laxative tea in the evening.
At the end of this diet, you'll be moving towards raw vegetables and fruits or to cooked vegetable soups.
Here are some advantages of the Master Cleanser lemonade diet:
- helps the digestive tract
- cleanses your physical system of impurities
- mobilizes and eliminates toxins stored in various areas of the body
- burns excess fat
- purifies the glands and cells
- relieves pressure and irritation in nerves, arteries and blood vessels
- weight loss will occur, but it is not to be equated with fat loss.
It is very important to remember that this shouldn't be confused with a weight loss diet.
In fact, at least 1/2 the weight will come back on after completing the diet and nutritionist insist that it's all about detox.