The diet of Rihanna is the Low Carb Diet. Loose fat fast by following Rihanna's diet and workout plan.
As the gossip rags have pointed out, Rihanna has gotten into amazing shape for Good Girl Gone Bad. When asked about how she did it, Rihanna said:
"I like carbs, but at the end of the day, carbs are the enemy. It wasn't so much losing weight as being fit and toned and healthy. I just didn't feel great. Now I'm working out and trying to eat healthy. That's making me lose weight without even thinking about it."
She has been working out with a trainer, counting calories, and "obsessing" over her legs she says.
About Her Low Carb Diet
Low-carbohydrate diets that cut out foods like bread and pasta work faster than low-fat diets, two new studies show. After six months, people on a low-carb diet lost more weight than those on a low-fat diet. This low carb diet is designed to help you reduce cravings and lose weight at the fastest possible speed, it is packed with quick and easy low-carb meals, using ordinary foods. This is an ideal weight loss plan for anyone who enjoys healthy low-carb eating and who wants to lose body fat as fast as possible.
Before starting this diet you should know:
- Eat regularly spaced meals and snacks, approximately every 4 to 5 hours, to avoid feeling famished and to keep energy levels high.
- Eliminate as much sugar as possible from your diet: soda, sweetened beverages, fruit juice, cookies, cakes, candies.
- Choose as many unprocessed foods as possible. Don't worry if you use highly processed convenience foods some of the time -- just minimize the damage as much as you can.
- Drink water between meals. If you must have flavored water, make your own. (Even sugar-free flavored water is high in artificial sweeteners, which will perpetuate your sweet tooth.) Add lemon, lime or orange slices to plain seltzer water for a refreshing taste without sugar.
- Take a daily multivitamin/mineral supplement for nutrition insurance.
1. Breakfast egg sandwich with egg and meat or egg and cheese, one fresh orange.
2. Protein drink (look for ones made with soy protein to promote a healthy heart).
3. Low-carb breakfast bar (look for ones with no more than 15 grams of carbohydrate and 250 to 300 calories).
1. Grilled chicken sandwich, garden salad with 2 tablespoons low-fat salad dressing.
2. Frozen low-calorie lasagna entrée, apple.
3. Deli sandwich: Ask for 4 ounces turkey, ham or roast beef on 2 slices whole-grain bread topped with oil and vinegar or mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato; 1/2 cup three-bean salad.
1. Grocery-store take out: 3 ounces roasted chicken, 1/2 cup pasta salad, 1 cup sliced tomatoes drizzled with balsamic vinegar, 1 cup skim milk.
2. Chinese take-out: Egg roll, 1 cup shrimp chow mein, 1/2 cup rice, tea.
3. Quick and easy stir-fry: 3 ounces chicken breast mixed with 1 cup stir-fry vegetables (use the frozen packets for the easiest prep) and 1/2 cup rice; 1 cup skim milk.
- Half cup trail mix (1/4 cup peanuts mixed with 2 tablespoons dried fruit)
- Eight saltine crackers with 2 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- Low-carb snack bar (choose one between 150 and 250 calories)
- Two ounces string cheese and 1/2 cup grapes
You can't lose weight by diet alone, so...
- Boost your metabolism by weight training. The more muscle mass you have, the more calories your body will burn -- even when you're just sitting around. Learn how to create an easy and effective weight training routine.
- A diet won't replace your pot belly with a six-pack -- but this killer ab routine will!
- Find out how to fit more fitness into your busy routine.
- Still not sure where to start? Get an expert's take on walking, running, Pilates and other popular workouts that will help you shed pounds.