Skinny jeans are very trendy and can be easily worn with almost any type of shoes. Learn what shoes to wear with skinny jeans according to the occasion!
Skinny jeans have been around and sure they won't go away soon.
These jeans are very flattering for girls with nice legs.
They are easy to wear because of their cut and design.
Appropriate for casual and less formal occasions they can be worn depending on each and everyone's tastes and preferences.
Skinny jeans come in a variety of colors from white to blue
tones and black. They can also be tie dyed, ripped and distressed
since these ones are very trendy and popular this season - blame
Skinny jeans can be worn with many types of shoes depending on the occasion:
- Ballet flats can be a perfect choice for a casual look, a walk
in the park or a walk in the mall.
They are perfect of you're tall and slim because they will not add length in order to appear slimmer to your already slim figure.
- High heels for a night out or a date. Well fitted skinny jeans
and high heels make the legs look really nice and give a
lengthening and slimming effect.
- Boots are great for the colder periods. The jeans can be easily
tucked into the boots.
- Sandals are great to wear in the summer because they are
comfortable and let the feet cool while still looking good.
- Pointed toe shoes look really good with skinny jeans. They
offer a more elegant and classy look.
- Sneakers and chucks combined with a nice pair of skinny jeans can give a nice retro look.