Want to wear the season's must have item the harem pants, but don't know how to pull it off? Here are some fashion tips on how to wear harem pants and what's the best shape and fabric for you.
Harem pants are very tricky since they tend to accentuate body parts that women would like to hide. The following tips help you in wearing harem pants in an extremely stylish way.
- Indeed these pants work best with tall and slimmer figures. So if you have a fuller shape, you might think about wearing them with high heels in sophisticated fabrics. Stylists also advise it to ladies with wider hips, since the different fabrics can accentuate their strength.
- The fabric you choose is very important. Those with slimmer figure can opt for any fabric, whether it's linen or cotton, they look fab.
Full figured women should wear them to have an elegant and refined look - choose silk or lycras. Fabric is as important as the pattern or the color of the harem pants.
- Wear harem pants with simple tops or jackets. Cropped jackets work fabulously with harem pants, since these accentuate your waist. The overall look will be more stylish if you succeed keeping it as simple as possible. Pair them with tank tops and sweaters if the weather gets colder.
The point is not to balance out the baggy harem pants, without making you look slouchy or larger than you really are.
- Heels are a must have if you have the guts to wear harem pants. These will not only elongate your legs but also make you look slimmer. Ladies with taller and slimmer frames can match them with flat shoes, strappy sandals.
- When it comes to jewelry the keyword is simplicity. You don't want to look like a Genie when you wear them, right? So make it as simple as you can, stud or exotic earrings, simple silver or gold bracelets will work best with them.