A well organized wardrobe can make one's life much easier. Your things will be arranged and you will be able to find all the things you need quickly. Here are some tips on how to keep your wardrobe organized!
Keeping your wardrobe organized can help you get some extra space for your new stuff, plus you will always be able to find what you are looking for quickly.
Shopping is one thing you will always do...thrust me, you will never stop, so some extra room always comes in handy. Here are some tips on how to keep your wardrobe organized:
- take everything out of your closet and take an inventory, you
might be surprised of what you can find.
- get rid of any clothing that you haven't used in a long time, the ones that don't fit you and the ones that don't reflect your style today.
- put everything you don't need in boxes and give them to charity.
- don't buy things that you are not sure about, that don't flatter you or don't fit you well. Something that doesn't fit you doesn't look good on you. Buying things that don't fit you will not make you lose the extra pounds and it will only be a waste of money.
- buy clothing that express your style and are made out of good
quality materials. It's better to pay more for a good quality item
that lasts longer than - pay less for one thing that you will wear a
few times and it will look like you've had it for years.
- buy things that match with your clothes so you can mix and match easily.
Giving up your clothes can be hard but think about all the extra space you get so you can go out shopping, looking for the best items that will flatter your beautiful figure.