Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics chose their first faces for brand's new OCC Lip Tar & Nail Lacquer Duos for 2013 and boy, are you in for a surprise! The cult makeup brand chose..drum-roll please...celebrity drag queens Willam, Detox and Vicky Vox as the faces for their exquisite new lips & tips pigments and the result: hot and dramatic!
The ladies are known for their eccentric style and uniqueness, being featured even in one of Rihanna's music videos, so if you're looking for fabulous drama-packed makeup pigments this is definitely a collection to take into consideration. OCC's Lip Tar and nail lacquer duos for 2013 bring to the beauty scene the hottest pigments of the season, all featuring the cool formulas that helped Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics catapult to fame. The new Lip Tars deliver a high pigmented, moisturizing layer of color that dries to reveal a sizzling satin finish stain while the nail lacquers are set to deliver an intense, quick drying & long lasting pigmentation that will steal the spotlight.
Each Lip and nail polish combo signed OCC will feature the products in the desired shade, a mini lip brush and a card with either Willam, Detox or Vicky Vox, depending on the color combo you've selected. Your options for the new season will be the following:
1. Anime (feat Willam) – bright neon pink Lip Tar and nail lacquer
2. NSFW (feat Willam)- true balanced red Lip Tar and nail lacquer
3. Black Dahlia (feat Detox)- super blackened red Lip Tar and nail lacquer
4. Strumpet (feat Detox)- deep purple burgundy Lip Tar and nail lacquer
5. Kava Kava (feat Vicky Vox)- neutral peach Lip Tar and nail lacquer
6. Grandma (feat Vicly Vox)- clean, classis coral Lip Tar and nail lacquer
Each one of these sizzling Lip Tar and nail lacquer combos by OCC will be available for purchase starting May 7th at Sephora for $22.50, so be sure to snatch your faves as surely fashionistas will go wild for the new drama-packed pigments!
You might also like to browse through the following related articles:
Photos: Obsessive Compulsive Collection