Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Knelie Sumpter



Wow, really not sure about this.

29 Oct 1995

  • 248 Rank

  • 194 Points


x_knelie asked:

20 Jan 2009

What is this style called?

Ok, so I am thinking of getting side swept bangs for my next haircut. I want to get them kind of choppy like the picture I found, but I do not know what that is called. Could someone please tell me? Thanks.




x_elena says:

Posted on 20 Jan 2009

lmaoo, thats a model for hollister, its mee lmfaoo. look at my displayy picture. its just i have tonerr on shhhh:$ lol, well, i asked my hair stylist for short where it begins then then goingg downn but in my dp, i took hair from the back of my hair and covered it upp.. lol,but... just take my picture to the hair stylist and sayy i want this... ?? shortt bangss at the top and going down longerr. :) hoped i helped lol, u dont knoo , how much im laughing right noww, the picture you put up is on google also, i pose for hollister n placess lke datt lol.. omg.. lol, yea well, hope i helped once againn:))


xxfoolishlovexx says:

Posted on 20 Jan 2009

u could just print the picture off and show her/him it and that style is called scene hair


jessie_elisa says:

Posted on 20 Jan 2009

The style is called scene.


ilovesk8terboys says:

Posted on 20 Jan 2009

it is called a scene :)

Login To Answer