Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Tina Lineham




28 Nov 1993

Immmmm Tina, Im 16, I love horses, and motor bikes lol. Im sorta in between a girly girl and a tom boy. Ma favorite music is pop, hiphop a little bit of rock and tecno. One of my favourite singers is Jewel Kilcher tho shes kinda country style I think some of her songs are really cool. Hobbies includeMore saduisahduiash dsau

  • 122 Rank

  • 471 Points


teenzzz14 asked:

22 Mar 2010


Ive made an appointment to go see a dr as i believe i may have Rosacea. Noone else seems to be listening to me and say im just over reacting, but ive been experiencing facial flushing for sometime now along with presistant redness on my cheeks nose and chin, and is starting to progress to my forehead. It appeared to have first started as a small red spot on one side of my face it use to come and go, secondly that side of my face begain devaloping visable redness and prominant broken veins. Espically in areas around my nose. Finally i have begain to devalop red acne like bumps that are filled with puss rather than your typical white or black headed acne. It's probably wrong of me to make a self diagnosis but i am possitively certain something it's terribly wrong with my skin. It burns when i experience the facail flushing that can be triggered by things as common as showing emotion. It's really bothering me as im scared there might not be anything the dr can do. Does anyone hear have it



runningwithscissors says:

Posted on 22 Mar 2010

Well, I'm defenatley not the one to tell you what you do or don't have.

But you're doing the right thing by sticking with your gut and seeing a doctor. You're the only one who knows your body as well as you do.


esh050891 says:

Posted on 23 Mar 2010

I recommend you make an appointment with your either your regular doctor or your dermatologist. Also make sure you aren't over exfoliating.


vanillabb says:

Posted on 23 Mar 2010

It sure sounds like rocea , go to the doctor & he can give you stuff to help reduce the redness , my mom takes certain vitamins for it. Ask him/her what best.


fulltimepinklady says:

Posted on 23 Mar 2010

that sucks, dont stress though you could have a serious health problem so be glad that you are still healthy. i believe they give you a pill if im not mistaken which works pretty well.


barbipixi says:

Posted on 23 Mar 2010


misspatriot98 says:

Posted on 25 Mar 2010

it does sound like rosacea and i dont think that being concerend for you health is overreacting going to a doctor would be a good idea


vampkisses says:

Posted on 15 Jul 2011


Login To Answer