Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Tina Lineham




28 Nov 1993

Immmmm Tina, Im 16, I love horses, and motor bikes lol. Im sorta in between a girly girl and a tom boy. Ma favorite music is pop, hiphop a little bit of rock and tecno. One of my favourite singers is Jewel Kilcher tho shes kinda country style I think some of her songs are really cool. Hobbies includeMore saduisahduiash dsau

  • 122 Rank

  • 471 Points


teenzzz14 asked:

18 Feb 2010

how to fix my skin tone helpp plzz

It's getting to be really fustrating, i use to have relatively fair skin when i was younger, i still do but the skin on my face has turned really red, ive tried toners but now the skin on my face has become bright pink all over and my neck along with the rest of my body is pale white. It's really getting to me ive tried lightening using lemon juice and ive tried lime a while ago thinking maybe it's just sun damage and lime is spose to remove any tanning so now ive started applying sun block as well and it's been roughly a year of caring for the redness of my skin. Although my skin looks as though it's improved texture wise i still cant seem to get the same tone on my face as the rest of my neck and body it's just more noticable then ever. Help please lol



fulltimepinklady says:

Posted on 19 Feb 2010

go to the dermatologist; i know theres a name for that and they may be able to give you a cream or medication to help it


barbipixi says:

Posted on 19 Feb 2010

it really may be because you are so pale and the skin on your face is really easy to see the color below the skin.

you can see a dermatologist to rule out rosacea. but from here it looks more like the pale has made skin a lil more transparent in the top few layers.

i know it may not be something you want to do but if you got a tan it may help everything be more even all over

if you want to try you can attempt ambi skin lightening cream for normal skin they sell it at walmart and i know it worked wonders for the acid spots i got when i started taking birth control (i got 3 lil brown circles on my tummy) and they went away in a few days. but if you start to have irritation or after a week nothing really changes then you know it's not something you can find a lightener for


jaydde_woodrow says:

Posted on 19 Feb 2010

i agree with a visit to the dermatologist


shinja says:

Posted on 19 Feb 2010

Like the others say, it would be a good idea to go to a dermatologist. But if you don't wanna do that, I have some idea that I have writen below.

My first quess is that it might some sort of allergy. My dad has alot of allergy and it sometimes gives weird side effects.

Since it is only your face that is "hit" or whatever you say, I would try to tjeck you face produkts too see and see if there might be perfume or something else which could course it. Then you could try to change you face produkts (at least until you are sure they are not the course of anything) to produkts that doesn't have thoose things. Maybe you could even try produkts that are for sensitive skin and are allergy tested.

If that doesn't help, I would try to think back to when the redness first started comming and think about if I had made any changes in my lifestyle that might have caused it, like using new produkts or starting eating something new.

I don't know alot about Rosacea, so I don't know if it might be that. Here is a artical from this site about Rosacea and how to prevent it:

Good luck with everything, I hope I was of help.


vampkisses says:

Posted on 15 Jul 2011

uh huh

Login To Answer