Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!





27 Dec 1800

  • 1140 Rank

  • 31 Points


shygirlluvsblue asked:

19 Feb 2011

So, I'm 14 and have acne on my face and back. Should i go to the dermatologist?

I'm just scared that I'm gonna spend so much money for a visit and they might just tell me its normal or give me something that doesnt work :/



icare_hawaii says:

Posted on 01 Mar 2011

yes, if you can go to a dermatologist, go now that you are still young. and there is not much damage done on your face yet by pimples, etc. Prevent it from getting worst now, it will be more costly and harder to deal with if you are already an adult.. for your pimples, start from using Safeguard soap. see if that works for you. Safeguard is antibactireal and it helpls to prevent the bacteria that builds pimples.. then use clindamycin cream'gel prescribed by a doctor, its only $25 or below at the pharmacy. also pHisoHex is a good face wash prescribed by the doctor.


babyblue says:

Posted on 19 Feb 2011

i think youu sld go i go to mine cuz i have the same problem . they're probably gunna give you benzoyl peroxide works good just drys the skin but not a big deal if the acne disappears. depends where u live i live in canada where its covered under the health card.


vampkisses says:

Posted on 19 Feb 2011

i suggest you go to the dermatologist im 14 and i go to for the same thing and it helps ... dont be discouraged if they give you something that takes a little while to work because NOTHING is going to work right away also you can ask about birthcontrol for your acne which really clears it up


angel_of_darkness says:

Posted on 20 Feb 2011

TRY THIS FIRST!!! i had acne too and i went to the pharmacy in boots and they sugested a cream called QUINODERM its realy good and its only about £5.00 , try this first and if it doesnt work mabey then sugest a dermotoligest


glamchick says:

Posted on 20 Feb 2011

I think you should go I just started going to mine a few months ago for the same problem and i have seen MAJOR results and i am almost completly acne free.


iluvfashstyle says:

Posted on 20 Feb 2011

It's totally up to u. I just got some pills tht r to help me with my ance on my face and back and I hope they rlly work. I guess u should go to the dermatologist, but only if u think u should.

Login To Answer