Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list. Thank you!
06 Dec 1982
0 Blog Posts
07 Nov 2009
Is nobody interested to solve my problem?
friends plz help by telling me workable tips. my problem is that i feel like i am getting bald day by day as my hair from the front of my head is becoming very thin . this is really making me deppressive day by day...as head skin can be seen easily .
Posted on 08 Nov 2009
it may actually be. the only help would be to get some rogain
• First see a doctor let him run some test to make sure it’s not a hormonal or anaemia problem.
• You can take hair and skin vitamin pills
• Take really good care of you diet try adding a lot of these food in to your diet (Salmon , Dark Green Vegetables , Beans , Nuts , Poultry , Eggs , Whole Grains , Low-Fat Dairy Products , Carrots)
• Don’t pull your hair too hard , don’t blow dry or over style it and don’t use too many hair beauty products
• One last thing I love castor oil it really does help making your hair fuller, use it as a hair mask leave it over night and wash it in the morning.
Last thing I want to tell you if you where born with thin hair then you will always have thin hair , a nice hair cut will help ,and hair don’t grow over night it need sev
copyright © 2018 becomegorgeous.com