Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list. Thank you!
13 Jan 1995
Hey! My Name Sara. I Am 15 Years Old & I Live In Mongolia.
So Sum Of The Things I Like Are: Music, Singing, Dancing, Hanging Out Wit Friends, Boys lol, Movies like Prom Night, The Dark Night, I Also Love Watching Cartoon Such As Avatar, CatDog, Tom & Jerry.
So......Yeah More saduisahduiash dsau
0 Blog Posts
07 Aug 2010
So...I Am An Asian & My Eyes Arent That Big
So I Was Wondering If U Have Any Fab Ideas
Posted on 07 Aug 2010
using white eyeliner on your lower lid helps make your eyes look bigger.
Yes white eyeliner like BilliePRox said. Also NEVER put dark eyeliner all the way around your eye. That closes it in and makes it look smaller. Rather, put it on the outer half or two thirds of your eye.
1. Always curl lashes before applying mascara. You can actually curl lashes AFTER mascara is applied, as long as your mascara is dried (a good tip to know if you want to curl your lashes later in the day without removing your mascara).
2. Don't forget your bottom lashes. To apply mascara on lower lashes, hold the brush vertically, then sweep it back and forth.
3. Individual false lashes are exotic, gorgeous and can look natural if applied correctly. Large cities offer "lash bars" in the hottest department stores. (Henri Bendel, Bergdorfs and more, for example) but I expect the counters at most department stores will have experts in false lashes. Ask at yours.
4. For a doe-eyed, seductive look, makeup artist *Paul Starr suggests you try lining your lower lids with a creamy white eye pencil. He likes Estee Lauder Artists's Eye Pencil in White Writer($18.50).
5. White liner may sound odd, but it really opens up the eye. You can also try putting it on the inside corner of both your upper and your lower lids.
6. Another way to open up eyes is to skip the white eyeliner and opt instead for a platinum highlighter. Dot along the browbone, then blend in. Apply highlighter at the inner corners of your eyes. Follow with eye shadow.
7. Make sure your brows are manicured. Until you get your brows professionally waxed, tweezed or threaded, you won't realize how much they affect the rest of your face. Cleaning up your brow line of stray hairs, adding a slight arch and filling in sparse spots are key to making eyes look much larger.
1 Groom your eyebrows. The same way a picture frame affects the way the picture looks, your eyebrows affect the way your eyes look. The simple act of removing stray hairs can make your eyes more noticeable. However, don't make the mistake of assuming that the thinner your eyebrows, the bigger your eyes will look. Read How to Shape Eyebrows for more advice.
2Reduce any puffiness in your eyes. Swelling in the skin on and around your eyes can make them look smaller.
3Make your eyelashes look longer. There are several ways to go about doing this:
Curl your upper eyelashes with an eyelash curler.Apply mascara.Apply false eyelashes.
4Don't apply eyeliner all the way around your eyes. Doing so (e.g. the smoky eye look) will make your eyes look smaller. That's not necessarily a bad thing...small eyes can look mysterious and dramatic, but that's not what this article is addressing. When you apply eyeliner on your lower lashes, do it just below the lash line, not inside the rim, and don't let the line come all the way to the inner corner of your eye.
5 Extend eyeliner past the outer corners of your eyes. The line should move upwards a little as well, mimicking a very long eyelash. This will make your eyes look wider, but is a tricky technique. If the eyeliner isn't applied symmetrically, it can make your eyes look lopsided!
Add white mascara or eyeliner to the inner corner of your eyes. This brings more light into them and gives the effect of them being larger.
7Get rid of black circles under your eyes. This won't necessarily make your eyes look bigger, but black circles will detract from even the biggest, most beautiful eyes.
my lil sister has small almond eyes
she uses color all the way up to her eyebrows
black around , dark on the lid, then a lighter (she uses silver) on the brown bone
Posted on 08 Aug 2010
I have very little eyes. I say to use white eyeliner on the lower lid that makes your eyes look bigger.
circle lenses make the eyes bigger
white eyeliner if applied right helps the eyes appear brighter, not bigger though.
source of picture : http://fokis.se.com
copyright © 2018 becomegorgeous.com