Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!





16 Apr 1969

I live in West Virginia, the most beautiful state, my opinion of course, I am, well, you can guess my age. I am married and have 6 kids all together. (2 are stepkids)They are all my life. I am also a college student and graduate in 9 more months. I love life and live it to the fullest. Most of my dreMore saduisahduiash dsau

  • 2123 Rank

  • 14 Points


rsergeon asked:

02 Jul 2009

How can I get rid of blond highlights

I have bleach blond highlights in medium brown hair. what kind of color should i use to rid of them and just have my medium brown hair, or a little darker color? I don't want to fry my hair and the blond is only minimal highlighting, but most of it is at the sides of my head. If anyone has an answer for me please let me know. I am new to this site and not sure what to expect. anything would be helpful i guess. thanks



kaitie says:

Posted on 02 Jul 2009

hydrience hair dye last long and doesnt frie hair. atleast it didnt when i used it. use a medium natural brown color.


amaay says:

Posted on 02 Jul 2009

maybe just a hair dye, but afterwards use a re-moisturising shampoo and conditioner. (:



barbipixi says:

Posted on 02 Jul 2009

use a color glaze i used the darker version of this and it fixed the Black the last stylist i went to put into the bottom of my hair

you use it after you shampoo and leave it on for a few mins then wash out and the more you use it the more it colors those areas so you can stop when you get to the point you want : P


rsergeon says:

Posted on 03 Jul 2009

Thanks for all the opinions. I'll try something.

Login To Answer