Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
0 Blog Posts
30 Jan 2012
1) What liquid foundation would be best for my skin? I have minimul break outs, with a few zits here and there. My face gets red/pink easily. I have very pale skin (even the color 'ivory' is too dark for me at the moment). I am currently using Fit Me liquid foundation in the lightest color they make (110). I would also liike a foundation that covers very well. One that will stay on through out the day.
2) What is the best concealer to use to cover up red scars and redness/ under eye circles in general?
3) What powder stays on and lasts all day? One that comes in a light color. I am currently using the lightest Fit Me pressed powed (110). It is too dark.
Thank you so much to anyone who can help with these questions! I would also like products that aren't too expensive. But feel free to list them if they are expensive.
My skin is also sometimes dry. So nothing that will dry it out please.
Posted on 31 Jan 2012
Ummm idk anything lighter for you haha but i do kno for the red circles under your eye. If anything is red try to find a yellow or green tinted concealer. I kno it sounds crazy but it works cuz it counter acts the red and makes it look like its not there. then regular concealer over it lightly. :)
Hey I hope that this helps you
1) Try the Almay smartshade make up, it provides a natural cover and the colour is based on your skintone so I think it would be easier to find a match. Also If you use a concealer first it will increase the coverage without looking too fake.
2.) Your best concealer tool is a palette with a green,pink and a few skin colour shades (I like the Catrice palette and the palladio sticks) the green can be used to cover redness, the pink for circles and a the skin colours for blemishes.
3) I think a translucent powder would be best suited for you. I like the one from Yardley
3 Places You Should Consider For A Honeymoon
What's What When It Comes To Weddings?
Ways To Get Your Body Looking Great For The Summer Time
Summer is Coming: Tips on Getting Your Body Ready for a Bikini
copyright © 2013 becomegorgeous.com