Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Nancy Nguyen




26 Apr 1994

  • 707 Rank

  • 57 Points


queenie asked:

05 Aug 2009

Any one know what is dye style is called?

well instead of dying ALL of my tips [still might or not] i just want to dye like that picture on the right. It looks like that and it look like you're wearing hair extensions.

Oh and what color would u recommend? I have dark brown hair cause i'm asian xD And i jus want like blonde or brown ish, i just don't know what color it would be called. And i kno it's not yellow Like this color is it yellow? o_o Wait like dark then that

Unless u guys think another color is better [parents are stric so yellow or brown ish no other colors :[]



anca says:

Posted on 05 Aug 2009

I believe they are called underlayers. You could go for both either blondish or brownish color, but i'd do a blonde because of the color difference. Hope it works out for you !!!!:)


anca says:

Posted on 05 Aug 2009

ohh Sorry :x They are called underlights :D. I knew it was something with under ...something :)). Well here is a pic to confirm

WELL Sorry again and good luck :)


kitty_maci says:

Posted on 05 Aug 2009

lowlights 8-)


amaay says:

Posted on 05 Aug 2009

yes, they are underlights. i think that you should go for a blonde/yellow, it would stand out moore[:



ilovepink2011 says:

Posted on 05 Aug 2009

asions just suck at doing blond everytime i see it me and my firneds dfo not get it so just dont do anything blond it isnt made for you.


barbipixi says:

Posted on 05 Aug 2009

i like to say a golden blonde cause that way they know you don't want a white blonde

and it's basicly just dyeing the inside under layer you can actually grab that area of hair and they lady should know what you're talking about cause lots of people get it

Login To Answer