Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!





27 Mar 1900

Well I'm erin and I'm kinda weird. Weird hobbies Weird friends Weird family. I'm so in love with my boyfriend Bobby. We have been dating since 7th grade. I love giving people make-overs. My friends are trying to give me a new make over before high skool. My fav book is the outsiders.
Yeah thatMore saduisahduiash dsau

  • 981 Rank

  • 38 Points


princessxfruitxloop asked:

16 Jun 2009

how can I lose 50 pounds in 2 months?

i want to go back to school and be skinny not fat



myradiosayslala says:

Posted on 16 Jun 2009

i've found some tips on the internet ;)

1.Pile on the veggies.

Add vegetables, salads and low-calorie soups to your meal plans. Research shows that people eat the same weight of food each day, so experts believe that increasing fruits and vegetables so that meals are higher in fiber and water will help people lower their calories without feeling deprived.

2.Move it to lose it.

Ideally, people who are trying to lose weight should exercise for 30 to 60 minutes a day. A recent study showed that many types of exercise help with losing, and in fact, walking on your own can be as effective for weight loss as going to the gym.

3.Pick up the pace.

Start making small changes to your daily routine. Take a 10- to 15-minute walk before work in the morning, at lunch and then when you get home at night. Build from there. Or buy a pedometer and try to work up to 10,000 steps a day.


myradiosayslala says:

Posted on 16 Jun 2009

4.Watch the liquid.

Many people consume hundreds of extra calories a day with sodas, juices, alcohol and other high-calorie drinks.

5.Get a B mentality.

Consider yourself a B student when it comes to your diet and follow the 80-20 rule. About 80% of the foods you eat should be lean protein such as poultry, fish and beans; fruits and vegetables; low-fat dairy; high-fiber grain products; and healthier fats such as olive oil. The other 20% can be foods that are not as healthful.

6.Plan some 300-calorie meals.

Some examples: a BLT without mayo; one-half bagel with 1 ounce of cream cheese and a half-cup of orange juice; two poached eggs on an English muffin; a Wendy's junior cheeseburger. You can use meal replacement bars and shakes to help control calories.


myradiosayslala says:

Posted on 16 Jun 2009

7.Downsize your dishes.

People take less when they use smaller serving dishes and tall, narrow glasses instead of short wide ones, a study showed.

8.Indulge your sweet tooth.

If you allow yourself occasional treats, you're less likely to feel deprived, nutritionists say. Here are some ideas: a frozen chocolate kiss; cappuccino made with skim milk; individually wrapped mint; bite-size candy bar; gingersnaps.

9.Keep it off.

People who have lost weight and kept it off limit their daily calories to about 1,800 a day and walk about 4 miles a day, according to the latest study from the National Weight Control Registry, a group of 5,000 people who lost an average of 73 pounds and kept off at least 30 pounds for more than six years.


myradiosayslala says:

Posted on 16 Jun 2009

10. get some sleep

New research indicates that sleep deprivation increases a hunger hormone and decreases a fullness hormone, which could lead to overeating and weight gain. So getting enough sleep might help you control your hunger.

11.Plan ahead.

Set aside some time every day to decide what you will eat for meals and snacks, when you will prepare them, what you will eat if you go out and when you will exercise.

hope it helps sweety :)



barbipixi says:

Posted on 16 Jun 2009

but i'm not sure if you can loose 50lbs in 2mo.

if you look in my blog under the weight folder you can find lots of tips

stay healty, get active, eat right, take care of yourself


amaay says:

Posted on 16 Jun 2009

i agree with 'myradiosayslala' :]

water, fruit&veg and exercise! ;]



monmon says:

Posted on 17 Jun 2009

Yes! walking, walking and more walking is fast and easy.Drink plenty of water,I lost weight jus by walking 2hrs a day 4times a week around a football field or trackfield ,,Make sure you get plenty of sleep.I hope this help.... :D

Login To Answer