Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Payton M. Avery




10 Jul 1994

  • 132 Rank

  • 410 Points


papops123 asked:

07 Dec 2010

can anyone help me...

Today was my sisters 16 bday.. So me, my siblings, and my divorced parents went out to eat in the city. After we ate i went with my mom and they went with my dad. and in atlanta at night it was about ..20 degrees. My dad wouldnt give me and my mom a ride to the car and i cant affored a good jacet so i was cold.. so cold my mom was cussing at my dad and sister over the phone and saying im going to die.. wen my dad finally came and piced me up my mom wouldnt get in the car.. so my brother went out loocing for her car with her.. me my sis and dad found it and got her to come.. i wanted to go with me mom.. and she told me to go with her but my dad wouldnt let and and shoved me into the car.. we drove away with me screaming and crying my moms shes gone.. andi wanna die.... someone help me... or give me advice on wat to do plz... (btw me and my dad dont have a good relashonship.. we dont really get along..)



barbipixi says:

Posted on 08 Dec 2010

your old enough if you call a lawyer he can help you find out how to choose who you stay with.


becca_16 says:

Posted on 07 Dec 2010

That's really awful hun. I'm so sorry, that must feel...well i dont know.
I suggest calling your mum and talking to her. If she has email, email her as well. Talk to her about coming and getting you, or picking you up. If she can't, call someone else you trust and get them to help you.
And i know you won't want to do that, but you should probably talk to your dad. Don't tell him right out that you prefer your mum. Just explain to him slowly, and maybe.... assure him, even if you don't, that you love him?
i hope that helps, i hope your okay. If none of that works you could always call DOCS or the police.
Good luck, xx


becca_16 says:

Posted on 08 Dec 2010

lawyers also cost a lot of money..

Login To Answer