Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!







Jessica l 15 l Obsessed with makeup

  • 2243 Rank

  • 13 Points


onlyjessica asked:

11 Dec 2011

Can someone help me? (SkinCare Problem)

so basically my face gets super dry all year long. It gets really dry to the point where it starts flaking (skin peeling). I use a Pond's Dry skin cream, but thats too oily for me. I start to breakout afterwards. Does anyone know what I should do?



silence_ says:

Posted on 12 Dec 2011

You can try a water based moisturizer, like eucerin or cetaphil instead of an oil based one.


carolhardin says:

Posted on 13 Dec 2011

Replenish your body with plenty of water. Drink at lest 12 glasses of water in a day. And as a moisturizer use glycerin. But do not use the glycerin daily, because it make the skin darker.


hawaiianxangel says:

Posted on 28 Dec 2011

If you have a Lush store near you or can order online, I would recommend "skin drink" and "oatifix". Since it's the colder season, my face get super tight and dry so I use the oatifix skin mask for 8 mins then moisturize with skin drink. I did not have to moisturize my face for 3 days.


111991 says:

Posted on 30 Dec 2011

drink a lot of water even at winter.
applying honey on your face may work because it is good moisturiser and toner.
do not use glycerin.
try LAKME moisturiser or NEUTROGENA .


sharonlawrence says:

Posted on 23 Jan 2012

Hey here is the great offer for you. I have been just found one offer from Nuglow skin care. It's the best site which gives you instant and clear face with fairness glow. Visit for more details @


charliex93 says:

Posted on 21 Feb 2013

I suggest that you increase your intake of water or fluids and stay out of the sun.I also suggest that you consult a dermatologist,you might be suffering some kind of skin disorder.You can see more details here :

Login To Answer