Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Nicolette (Nicole, Nikki) Marie


ninja_nikki asked:

29 Nov 2010

Maybe an infection?

Okay, so I had a bunch of bumps on the side of my nose, right around the cheek area. I'm almost positive they were some form of pimple, but they never had a white head and I had them for a long time. I remember reading something on this website called on how to pop a pimple right. They said to get a clean needle and just gentley poke it. Then take a tissue, put it between your fingers and squeeze the pimple and sebum should come right out. So I did just that. I dipped the needle in alchol, blah, blah, blah. The sebum did come out, but when I woke up the next morning they were red and swollen. I don't know what happened, but now they look worse then before. I just want them to go away, because they've been there for so long. They don't seem like regular pimples. What should I do? :/



mistress1209 says:

Posted on 29 Nov 2010

oh my... pricking a pimple is just bad as it is, let alone if you're not even sure.It does sound like an infection alright and it would be best to have a dermatologist take a look at those bumps. She can get you the right stuff to get rid of them for good.


megatron says:

Posted on 29 Nov 2010

alright, I have two different.."opinions" of what this may be.
You may have accidently irritated the pimple/pimples and they could have came back just really red.
My second opinion is that it could be staph infection. Because I had staph once and it looked exactly like a pimple, but then it started to form more of these "pimple-like" bumps and ultimately turned into staph infection.
I ended up not going to the doctor until the very last minute, though. And I actually wound up in the emergency room because the infection started spreading to other places of my body.
After they had gotton all of the infection out (with a scalpel), they stuffed packaging into my "wound" and the next day the infected site looked horrible. The infection had completely eaten out the skin and it resembled a very deep hole.
So my best bet for you would be to go to your dermatologist so that she can take a professional look at it.
I hope it gets better, dear.


barbipixi says:

Posted on 01 Dec 2010

yea the alcholo may have just irritated the bumps

either way go see a dr to be sure. all you have to do is ask him and he'll tell you for sure whats going on and if you should see a dermatologist or if there's something he can give you if it's a rash of some kind

Login To Answer