Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Hailey Burns




08 Apr 1996

  • 177 Rank

  • 288 Points


musicqs asked:

21 Jan 2011

Series of questions :] Some kinda weird lol

1.) What is t-bagging?

2.) What is 2011's new style for hair &&Clothes

3.)(with the pic of selena at the bottom) how do i do that? ik its just curling but is there some sort of products i should put in my hair. And what size curling iron should i use?




runningwithscissors says:

Posted on 22 Jan 2011

1)T bagging-
"When a girl lays on her back with her mouth wide open and you drop your balls in her mouth."
2 and 3) i don't really follow that kinda stuff, so i have no idea.[:


jessrockliff says:

Posted on 22 Jan 2011

If i want volume in my hair, I use hair mousse. Schwarzkopf volume mousse is what i use. After i shower of a morning, I towel dry my hair, put some of that mousse in my hair, and then blow dry it with your head upside down. Your hair may become really puffy but you can just flatten it down a bit with your hands. and as for the curls, you don't need a curling iron for those loose curls. just a hair straightener can do the job just as well. and it's easier.

Hope that helps. c:

Login To Answer