Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list. Thank you!
06 Jul 1993
I be Samantha.
Also known as Manta.
I'm just a funny little southern girl with crazy hair and a general confused state of mind[;
I listen to almost every genre of music available and I'm just nice in general.
0 Blog Posts
27 Mar 2009
I need to shape up my midsection,and I wondered if there is any particular move that will shed that excess better than others?
Posted on 27 Mar 2009
Well, not really, there's just excerice workouts...and you have to figure out which one works best for you. I'll give you my routine if you'd like. :)
I generally do a mix of weights and abs because it's a little difficult to stay on task of the same thing. Plus, it hurts so darn much after like 5 minutes!
1. hold 10lb weights, raise arms to shoulder length slowly, 20 times
2. hold 10ob weights, bend elbows to touch weight to shoulder, 20 times
3. Take one 10lb weight, hold about head with both hands, bend elbows backward so that the weight is behind your head, but your forearms are flat
4. 100 crunches
5. 30 sit ups
6. 20 left side crunches
7. 20 right side crunches
8. Sit down, pump alternate arms up with weight in hand, 40 times each arm
9. Holding a lunge for a minute on each leg
10. Reverse crunches - lay on back, lift and cross legs in the air, move legs back and forth with stomach muscles 20 times
11. Lay down, reach back and hold a strong unmoveable surface (I use my bed frame) lift legs and have feet pointed, drop them down to the floor but not touching, bring back up, 20 times
By working myself up to that routine, I've become in actually pretty decent shape. Doing that 3-5 days out of the week, walking for 30-60 minutes a day 5-7 days a week, and watching that I don't eat incredibly amounts of food, I've lost 20 pounds. ;)
copyright © 2018 becomegorgeous.com