Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!





12 Sep 1996


i don't like photos !

  • 80 Rank

  • 807 Points


manssskulll asked:

17 Jan 2010

Photo editing effects :)

Okay so I have been downloading and using some of the suggested photo editors and I wanted to know if any one could tell me what effects these are called ( I have 3 photos ) and which programmes might have them? I have searched through the editors to find something similar and I haven't found them ? :/

First one, its not sepia i don't think but it looks kind of vintage or old, 2nd one, looks similar to the next one

any ideas what its called? programmes that have it ? x , Okay it says script on it but I still can't find anything like this on any editors... ?

Sorry If im asking alot.. I'm just desperate to edit my favourite photo of some one using one of these affects x, Just to say I don't own any of these photos x




tiddlyelephant says:

Posted on 17 Jan 2010

i think is the best programme i know of to create those effects

allthugh i'm not sure which programmes will have exact effects like that, they look really nice (:

have you tried photoshop? you can download free trials and it might have those effects

also, how about picasa or photoscape?

personally i really like (:

hope this helps (:


barbipixi says:

Posted on 18 Jan 2010

the first photo looks like it was darkened then the color saturation was reduced

the second mainly looks like a frame was used that blurred the corners dark

and the third looks like it was just auto enhanced (on photoshop it's in the options)


barbipixi says:

Posted on 18 Jan 2010

oh ps all those things can be done on most of them.

myspace can even do some of those too when you upload a pic you can now modify it in your options when you go the the edit section of the photo


manssskulll says:

Posted on 17 Jan 2010

thanks, I've got picasa and its not go the effect i want :/

I've also been on piknik and it has it kinda, but I want an editor i can download for free, :L hahaha I don't think I'm gonna get one :P :D x

But yeah thanks I might try out piknik again x :)

Login To Answer