Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!




Check out my blog :

26 Jan 1990


Hi lovely girls and boys :)

More saduisahduiash dsau

  • 41 Rank

  • 1470 Points


krista090 asked:

13 May 2009

what are love handles?

are love handles the fat that falls over pants (at the waistline), arm fat? butt fat? breasts? thanks guys for answering my question

take care

have a nice day



barbipixi says:

Posted on 13 May 2009

it mainly refers to guys the fat on the sides of their hips that you are able to grab like handles

i call the chub that falls over your pants on girls a Muffin Top : P lol

arm fat is like wings lol

and butt fat is a Badonka Donk!

and boobs are made of fat that's a given.

it's normal to have all these fats if it's so large you can cup it in your own hand then you need a change in diet and exercise)


kayles says:

Posted on 13 May 2009

if u have tightish pants and there is skin hanging over the rim of the trousers then they sasre love handles

arm fat is also known as bingo wings

and arse fat is usually - fat arse..i dunno the real term but its all natural


mikiya04 says:

Posted on 13 May 2009

its fat that is on the sides of the abdomen. you would be able to grab them like handles and it will make a woman look like she doesn't have a good figure. the fat hanging over the pants is a muffin top, all the other areas are just fat with no cute names.


storm says:

Posted on 14 May 2009

Lol. okay, lemme get this all straightened out. Muffin top is over the pants, like brittney spears post baby, lol. and love handles, if you sit down, and you see a top layer of fat above your stomach, and you can "pinch and inch" that is love handles. and Arm fat is refered to as the "Grammy Whammys" cuz many of our elders get saggy skin on the arms,and fat thighes are referred too as "Thunder Thighes" for apparent reasons.

Login To Answer