Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

kiera bowman




01 Feb 1963

i'm impatient &
i love my friends, i'd actually break down and cry if i couldn't see them
&i've known most of them for several years
i'm a normal teenager & i've never changed or will change for anyone ;]
i draw, sing (not well :P) and play guitar
i like music ;3

  • 1318 Rank

  • 26 Points


kkxxyy009 asked:

06 Feb 2010

my friendsbparents are divorced and the dad won't pay for child support!

the dad doesnt pay for anything! he is currently in mexico for at least 6 weeks and the mom is a single nurse. they've been to court tons and he says he will pay but won't. i just wanna help.



barbipixi says:

Posted on 06 Feb 2010

really there's nothing you can do. either she has him put in jail or gets a garnishment on his wages where he works.

usually if you threaten them with the jail the'll pay what they have to stay out


fulltimepinklady says:

Posted on 06 Feb 2010

eventually it will come back on him he may end up getting arrested.but its not something you can stress over because theres nothing you can do. i would be there for yoru friend and listen to her when she's down but other than be her friend theres nothing you or anyone can do to make him pay except the law. its a sorry system for sorry people but you just gotta be her friend


vampkisses says:

Posted on 08 Feb 2010

theres really nothing you can do

Login To Answer