Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Kekye Vill




18 Nov 1996


November 18.


  • 57 Rank

  • 1082 Points


kekye asked:

26 Sep 2009

Do you know

if I got a pair of glasses from hottopic like these

if I could take them to like..eyemasters or walmart and get prescription lens? my mom is too lazy to ask and she wants me to ask a sales person,but I'm too shy x] But could I? Would you know about that?



ashleyxangelbite says:

Posted on 26 Sep 2009

Im pretty shure you could.. Otherwise at my eye doctors, they have glasses just like those but they cost a lot more.. I would ask worst case they say no.


barbipixi says:

Posted on 26 Sep 2009

i don't think so, sorry they have to have areas to screw on the sides so you can get the lenses in. those lenses may 'pop' out but there is a very big chance you would break your glass lenses if you tried to 'pop' them in.

there are some sites you can order lenses already in glasses like that

but it never hurts to ask your eye place right? just tell them about you being able to pop the old lenses out and see if they think it would be safe or if they could handle doing that part?


unefille says:

Posted on 27 Sep 2009

I think you could


unefille says:

Posted on 27 Sep 2009

I think you could


hanlou says:

Posted on 27 Sep 2009

They do it in Grecce everywhere thats what you do just go and buy glasses then they send them to somewhere else to get the lenses, its really wiered. Like in england you have to have special glasses.

You really need to buy them then take them to the store and say would you be able to fit my perscription lenses in here for me.


ahroarah says:

Posted on 27 Sep 2009

no... you can't. sorry. :/ try looking at your eye doctors place for glasses that look similar.

Login To Answer