Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
17 Oct 1800
0 Blog Posts
03 Aug 2012
Ok so im going on holiday in 3 weeks and want to lose a few pounds atleast my plan is to:
- cut out junk and sugary foods and drink
- drink lots and lots of water (ha)
- exercise everyday for about 30minutes to 1hour atleast
- 1hour of zumba on wii everyday or few times a week
- just be healthy and take care of myself
- think about good things and hangout with friends
- try nd commit and stay motivated
Ok now i need some help on how to keep motivated, cause im lazy and what exercises and foods are best? Are there any tips you could give me please???
Posted on 06 Aug 2012
First of all, I have some tips: 1) The first one is good..but it's going to be hard to stick to it. 2) Second one is a great one, Its also good for skin. 3) Bike Riding and Karate are great ways to exersize. 4) The WII is NOT a good tool for exersize. Trust me. It doesn't work its a great way to cure boredom tho. 5) Good. :) Good Luck :)
A Guide To Finding The Right Bridesmaid Dresses That Work For Every Shape
What to Wear: Tips for Fitting in for a Night Out In Vegas
Time To Change? 4 Ways To Improve The Way You Look
The Importance of Quotes
copyright © 2013 becomegorgeous.com