Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Jo Price




20 May 1997

  • 571 Rank

  • 73 Points


inclomplete_help asked:

04 Sep 2009

Help, i hav a lump thing on my face, idk how to get rid of it

i have this really weird lump thing on my face, ive had it for yrs, about 2yrs ago i got so annoyed and self-consious about it i literally got a pair of scissors and try to pull it off, quite silly i know, it sort of cut it open a bit and bled for ages, i then tried sqeezing it when it was open and made no difference. it healed and is now the same lumpy skin thing. im getting really annoyed about it again, but if i squeeze but it doesnt do anything, i dont think its a spot, im really not sure wot it is. its literally a bump. any ideas of wot it is and any treatment or anything i can do to sort of deflate it?



auri says:

Posted on 04 Sep 2009

It could be a mole. I dont think theres any way to get rid of it on your own but im sure you could make an appointment with your doctor to get it taken off.


isthereareas0nf0rmetol0vey0u says:

Posted on 04 Sep 2009

i agree. youd need to have it surgerically removed.


barbipixi says:

Posted on 05 Sep 2009

uh sweetie did you know you can get warts on your face?

if it's lumpy like coliflower it's deff a wart and it's easily removed by a dr in just one visit.

but even if it's not you should go to the dr and ask him. it may be nothing. it could even be a thicking around something that got into your skin years ago and built up a scar like tissue barrier.

so go to the dr and see what's up


ctl888 says:

Posted on 05 Sep 2009

It could be many different things. You might need to see a dermatologist. Did the lump just appear from no where 2 years ago? Like it just formed? It could be a cyst. ..maybe? Does it feel hard underneath? Like you can feel something there? Best thing is to show your mom and then have it checked out by the derma. if you keep on picking at it.. you could make it worse or angery.


neoneyeliner says:

Posted on 05 Sep 2009

Yeah just like everybody is saying you should really see a doctor about it. Like a year ago i had this really weird "thing" on my neck, i think it was a mole i dunno but i went to the doctor and he removed it for me, it was totally painless. So dont worry just get it checked out


inclomplete_help says:

Posted on 05 Sep 2009

Can you get skin coloured moles? yeh, ill see if i can have it removed, i hope so, coz i hate it! thanks


auri says:

Posted on 05 Sep 2009

yupp(: Sometimes moles can be mistaken for birthmarks though, so if you cant get rid of it, and you feel bad just say its a beauty mark =) and your welcome ^_^

Login To Answer