Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!






  • 5478 Rank

  • 3 Points


iloveit0k asked:

19 Apr 2011

Am I too chubby for a bikini? Dieting in Action!

Okay, this is my current body. I'm 5'6" and I weigh 133lbs. I want to lose weight in my stomach because I feel like I look too chubby! I was going to try the 3-day diet. PLEASE BE HONEST! I'd rather hear your honest opinion then go out looking like a mess on the beach!

PS: This isn't the bathing suit I'm wearing - I'm going to buy a new one once I lose weight:)

16753-2_thumb 16753_thumb



iloveit0k says:

Posted on 19 Apr 2011

I forgot to add, I'm supposed to start my period like tomorrow so I feel fatter:(


rawrygawrgrrr says:

Posted on 20 Apr 2011

you're not fat at all. love your stomach:) but here's some ideas on loosing weight. try and run a mile once or twice a week, um, eat healthy, if you want to get some abs, try doing 10 sit-ups once a day and keep on adding each week. hope that helped:)


gtan88 says:

Posted on 20 Apr 2011

you are not fat... its even thinner than mine!!! XD


alllison says:

Posted on 20 Apr 2011

no no no you're not too chubby for a bikini :)
but keep up eating healthy and exercising so you can get toned and look even better


davie2010 says:

Posted on 20 Apr 2011

you are not fat at look great and ready for summer :)


deltadsipho says:

Posted on 20 Apr 2011

i agree with davie you look fine but i def know how you feel on the weight thing im 5'4 and i weigh 130 im on the same page of trying to work on my abs. if you want to get ready for summer id say just tone up =] run or do pilates! but other then that you look fine to be honest!


clarebear126 says:

Posted on 21 Apr 2011

do some crunches or situps....i think exercise is more healthy than dieting because, in some cases, if you diet you dont get enough nutrition. but crunches and situps are the perfect ab toning exercises.


jod_mets says:

Posted on 21 Apr 2011

It always feels good to loose some weight, the aftermath of looking toned is awesome. When it comes to loosing weight 80% is diet and the other 20% is working out.

Make sure you are getting the right amounts of nutrients such as proteins and your greens! Don't forget to add in some water!!!!!! Best of luck xox


soccerluver1216 says:

Posted on 21 Jul 2011

u look fine, u will feel better once you get tanner


iloveit0k says:

Posted on 20 Apr 2011

Thanks for the advice!(: I'm trying to get back into working out for the summer, but I already eat pretty healthy, just not a lot. I gotta get back into running though! Thanks!!

Login To Answer