Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

igglepiggle 99xx





  • 4373 Rank

  • 6 Points


igglepiggle_99xx asked:

15 May 2011

Can my two best friends come abroad with me wiht my mum ??

My mum said on the next family holiday my two friends could come as my auntie and uncle arent coming. Do you know if they would be aloud?? Or what would they have to bring like conformation. I hope they can come and if they cant do you have any ideas where me and my family can go??! And should we go Disneyworld and Waterworld in America or Spain or Siam Park Tenerife. Please answerr. My mum dont knoww if its legal to take them with us.



vampkisses says:

Posted on 16 May 2011

well if you dont live in the United States then you will need a pass port in order for it to be legal


fearlesssuicide says:

Posted on 16 May 2011

you need written permission that they can go with you form there parents and also they do need all there info and their passports.

Login To Answer