Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!





29 Jun 1991

  • 676 Rank

  • 60 Points


honeylissabee asked:

05 Dec 2009

What kind of bra would I wear with a dress like this?

I just bought a new dress and I'm not sure what kind of bra to get to wear with it. The style of the shoulders, etc is like in the picture

The back is fairly "wide".

I can't do strapless bras because the provide absolutely no support whatsoever.





maddiecakes_14 says:

Posted on 05 Dec 2009

Strapless,most deff.


barbipixi says:

Posted on 05 Dec 2009

i like to use a bra that attaches the straps in the back. it makes it look like a sport's bra in the back

some of my bra's actually have a lil hook in the middle of the straps in back so i can attach them and they pull up closer to my neck looking like an x on my back

they also sell those things at walmart that look like a circle with a line through the center that do the same thing to a regular bra

also before in a pinch i took a tight fitting (almost sports material) tank top and turned it sideways and put my neck through an arm hole that worked pretty good cause i also had an exposed back lol


barbipixi says:

Posted on 05 Dec 2009

this is one version but the one at walmart looks a lil different they usually sell the walmart one near the 'as seen on tv' stuff like the bump-it and the shamwow


fulltimepinklady says:

Posted on 05 Dec 2009

you should probably shop around for an expensive strapless one that works-theres no way every woman can wear a strapless bra except you....but if your not ready then try anything that attaches your straps then adjust them or pin them under the dress straps. you can use a large safety pin or paper clip, or buy something that does the same thing, or a bra that has a hook that attaches them if you want to. you can usually get one at victorias secret


rokkii says:

Posted on 05 Dec 2009

I'd say go with the thing in the back then that hold the straps together or get a bra that has straps that cross in the back =)


_lisstheshopaholic_ says:

Posted on 05 Dec 2009

try a strapless


_lisstheshopaholic_ says:

Posted on 05 Dec 2009

but if you cant then...:(


honeylissabee says:

Posted on 05 Dec 2009

Strapless bras provide absolutely no support for me.

Login To Answer