Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!





29 Jun 1991

  • 676 Rank

  • 60 Points


honeylissabee asked:

19 Oct 2009

How would I go about getting a hairstyle with a spiked back?

I can't believe I'm even asking this!

Right now, my hair is styled in an angled bob which I like a LOT, but I'm starting to think about ways to change it up. I kinda want to do something a bit more funky with my hair, like updating the angled bob by cutting the back shorter so it's a bit more "spikey."

One of my problems is that my hair doesn't like to be styled, and no matter what products I use it stays straight.

What do you suggest?

And I'm not talking about an extreme spike (no Kate Gosselin thing here...) something more on the lines of this:

How would I go about getting that kind of style with fine, straight hair?



bethanyjl says:

Posted on 19 Oct 2009

If you get it cut in the back it will help tons! but basically just ...

1: get some gel on your hands and run your fingers down the back or your hair in the back then up, creating the spikes

2: run your fingers through your hair upwards a couple more times

3 and then straighten your front of the hair and finish it off with hairspray

Login To Answer