Confirm

Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel

Login http://www.becomegorgeous.com/users/auth/facebook

Or Login using BecomeGorgeous

Register

Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Recommended

http://www.becomegorgeous.com/users/auth/facebook
Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@bg.com to your contact list.

Thank you!

Nika

Large

Cancer

Status

General
Female
20 Jul 1996

About
I love my friends, family, and pets. I love the haters even if they hate me. I'm a writer, a dreamer, and a dancer. I'm loud when I should be quiet, and I'm quiet when I should be loud. I love day dreaming of all the things I want to do, and wish I could do. I'm insecure at times, but I have friends More saduisahduiash dsau

  • 2243 Rank

  • 13 Points

Thumb

cutiegirl26 asked:

10 Oct 2010

Whats the best way to lose 10 pounds?

I'm 14 and 116 pounds, 5 foot 3 inches, and I want to lose 10 pounds. Whats the best way?

Answers

jod_mets

jod_mets says:

Posted on 10 Oct 2010

Eating healthy* is the most efficient way to loose weight. It's 70% to loosing weight, the other 30% is your actual workout routine. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. Avoid eating things like: chips, pop, high in sodium things. (Salty things.) There are plenty of yummy substitutes that you wont regret eating in the long run.

sena95

sena95 says:

Posted on 10 Oct 2010

Exercise is the best way , and try to eat healthy food : Pasta - Salad - no french fries - no fast food - Milk - Lots of water . and btw you are still young so when you grow up you will get thinner , becuz at your age i was veryy fat , but when I grew older , i got taller and thinner :) thank god !

fathima

fathima says:

Posted on 11 Oct 2010

first of all as jodmets said "eat healthy food and drink plenty of water". reducing calories r also a major fact to lose weight.

Someone who increases the amount they exercise, but maintains the same diet and calorie intake, will almost certainly lose weight.



No matter if you hate gyms – even light exercise, such as a short 20 minute walk, will be beneficial if done most days of the week.



Every single time you exercise more than usual, you burn calories and fat.



There are lots of ways to increase the amount of activity you do. Team sports, racket sports, aerobics classes, running, walking, swimming and cycling will all improve your fitness levels.

mistress1209

mistress1209 says:

Posted on 11 Oct 2010

cut down carbs, more fiber and get active.

shadydragonfly

shadydragonfly says:

Posted on 17 Oct 2010

LIke everyone else has said, cut out sugar, junk foods and fast food, up your water and get or stay active. Try to eat three balanced meals a day or break down your meals into 6 small meals every few hours. Never skip breakfast. Even if it's just a banana or a cup of yogurt. Eat something.

Eating regularly throughout the day keeps your blood sugar levels even and prevents you from becoming ravenous and likely to binge on junk or over eat.



Watch how much salt you're consuming... salt makes you retain water. Stick with low-fat foods, whole grains, high fiber, lean protein, fresh fruits and veggies and also get plenty of sleep. Keep an eye on how much caffeine you consume. Caffeinated drinks are usually loaded with calories with no nutritional value.



Good luck!

megatron

megatron says:

Posted on 28 Oct 2010

I actually think your at a perfect weight for your age.

i mean, heck, I'm 14 as well and thought that I was overweight so i started starving myself and wouldn't eat a thing. Now I'm an unhealthy 92 pounds.

But if you're dead set on losing 10 pounds then I'd suggest doing what any other girl has suggested so far:

Get a diet and exercise plan.

(i.e: healthy foods, water, fruits, ectetera)

megatron

megatron says:

Posted on 29 Oct 2010

also, I'm about 2 inches shorter than you as well. So don't worry about your weight now, dear.

Login To Answer