Are you sure?
Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Forgot your password?
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.
02 Aug 1990
0 Blog Posts
05 Oct 2012
I really want to get my belly button pierced but I am afraid to get it done. I have several questions about the piercing.
1. On a scale 1-10; 10 being the highest how much does it hurt to get it pierced?
2. How hard is it to clean?
3. How does it clean
4. How long does it take before you can change the belly button ring you get it pierced with?
5. Does it help to bring a friend?
6. Would be hard to hide from my parents? I do not want them to know I am gay.
7. Is it weird that I am guy and I want my belly button pierced?
8. Would you go with a guy friend if he asked you to come with him to get his belly button pierced? I am afraid none friends will want to come with me.
9. Do you know any guys with their belly button pierced and what did you think of it?
10. How much does it cost to get it pierced?
Posted on 05 Oct 2012
Don't worry..it's not a big deal...here are the answers to your questions...
1. It's 4-5 on your 10 scale
2. It is not hard if you have all the necessary ingredients like a cotton swab and pure tepid water
3. You just remove the residue on the piercing with the help of a cotton swab...you can use tepid water or oxygen water to clean the jewelry and allow it to move freely in the hole.
4. I think you must wait up to 3 months.
5. Yeah, it's fun to have someone around...
6. No, if you don't sport cropped tops or too skin-tight tops...
7. No, I have boy friends who have a belly button piercing...and think of rockstars too..:)
8. Yeah, if you don't panic and turn him into your moral support...just say that it would be fun to do this together...
9. I think it's really cool..if he chooses a simple style belly button ring instead of glittery glam piercings...but is actually your choice...
10. I don't know exactly but it's not a fortune different salons have different prices....
I agree with Iris..... I think you should try it...trust me the pain is not so bad like you imagined it....:) Good luck!
Posted on 08 Dec 2012
Hi there, i have 15 piercings and plenty tattoos, so i can probably answer many questions you have
1. for me it was a 3
2. not hard at all they tell you what to do just get cotton swabs
3. just use the cotton swab to clean it
4. i waited 6 weeks, but it wasn't my first piercing, and i'm a quick healer
5. yes it does, you're not as nervous
6. as long as u don't wear tight or high shirts you should be fine, and of course don't take your shirt off around them
7. oh god no, i actually work in a piercing shop and do piercings and i've seen much stranger things
8. yes i would, i actually did my best guy friend's piercing
9. i know a good bit, and everyone i know, i did it. i think it's pretty awesome.
10. it depends on where you go. where i work we charge $50, but i know some places that charge $20
Anti Wrinkle Treatments On The Face By Age Group
Winter 2013 make-up trends
Cassandra Amor'e Infinity Collection
Wear Evening Dresses in Appropriate Occasions
copyright © 2013 becomegorgeous.com