Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email e[email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

Bethany JL




28 Apr 1992

Im 17. Im a freshmen in college. I have 6 bros and 5 sisters! Im into photography. I love digital editing, love makeup and beauty, such as art and nature, i love humor and the beach!!:D I like to help ppl and study ppl! ppl and their problems has always fascinated me for some reason.

More saduisahduiash dsau

  • 22 Rank

  • 2496 Points


bethanyjl asked:

03 Oct 2009

Foundation color corrections drops

Okay I love Revlon ColorStay foundation in Buff! BUT summers over and my skin will be a lighter shade so Buff will be to dark.

But the lightest shade in Revlon ColorStay foundation is Ivory but the undertone of Ivory is cool and I'm warm undertoned.

So i need to find these drops taht you just put into your foundation so that you can lighten foundation OR with yellow drops change Ivory into a warm undertone foundation. And no im not making them up ive seen them but cant remember the name:)

So my question is what is the name of this foundation color corrections drops? and where can i find them?



barbipixi says:

Posted on 03 Oct 2009

truthfully i'd use a lil bit of eyeshadow. eyeshadow is a VERY sensitive makeup so it should be fine to blend just a bit into a foundation for your face.


hanlou says:

Posted on 03 Oct 2009

I know what you afre talking about but i dont know where to buy them from.

I always mix the darker and lighter together and its always the right shade, Just try that before you buy anything else which might be a waste of money.

Login To Answer