Are you sure?

Comfirm Cancel


Or Login using BecomeGorgeous


Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.

By registering, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
We will not sell, rent or give your email to anyone so don't worry about spam.

Password Recovery

You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.

Thank you!

anastasia o'byrne




29 Apr 1994

  • 273 Rank

  • 168 Points


beach406 asked:

08 Oct 2009

stylee for hairr

okayy i need a hairstlyee for tom for school i have hair to like past my shoulderr with left side bangss i have frizzy wavvyy hair please include picturess!! im the onee with the dark brown hairrr



hooch says:

Posted on 08 Oct 2009

Why don't you do something with your hair such as curling it, straighting it, putting it up in a bobble, etc. Why not dye your hair as well? Maybe get highlights or something.


oceanroses says:

Posted on 08 Oct 2009

I would use a large round brush and create large curls from about your cheek-bones. Make sure to curl it to the back though. You can also use the front curls and pin them back with some sparkly clips.

The hair should be half dry and prepared with some styling foam and heat protection, then curled in large strands around the brush and fixed with a little hairspray, but not so much to make it stiff.

Login To Answer